Sunday, July 26, 2009

What I've Been Waiting For

I LOVE MIKKO UBANDO! because today is our 8 month anniversary! But once again since we are in a long distant relationship, with no access of a car..We only have limited days to visit each other. In which today, sadly wasn't possible to see each other, but we still manage to get through everything. Suddenly, I receive a phone call from my cousin, Kriszel, asking if we wanted to go swimming. After swimming I felt darker, so I was happy haha, but hopefully it stays like that for awhile or even longer. We all cleaned up, ate food from Wienerschnitzel, watched some videos. Then out of the blue my cousin, Rommel, came and finally brought my memory card and charger for my camera! I was so happy and I've been waiting for this ever since I lost those two item. RAWR! Then he wanted to kill time because it was near rush hour, and he didn't want to go back to SF. So we went to watch "Ice Age 3" in 3-D! and it was so cute and funny! It's those kind of little kid movies that you want to watch all over again. hehe. Later we headed back to Kriszel's house and watched some more movies, "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Taken" but I already watched those movies, so there was nothing new. Now it's 4:39 AM and I can't go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment