Sunday, July 19, 2009

Skim Board Surfing

Church time! But we were a bit late because of my brother, JJ, who’s such a girl that takes too long to get ready. And this was really bad, but I couldn’t stop talking to my cousins, Kriszel and Micah. I think we were too loud, but we were in the very back. I’m still sorry to those I interrupted! Especially Jesus. Anyways this day was scorching hot, so we went to Toys r Us to look around for water balloons. Instead we found this Skim Board Surfer. Which is like one of those slip and slide thing-a-ma-bobs, but its 26 ft long with water coming out and they give you a skim board so you can so called “surf.” At first we thought it was lame because we really didn’t know how to use it and didn’t go that far with the board, but once the water was filled up…IT WAS SUPER FUNNN! then we filled up the water balloons and had a water balloon fight. Guys vs. Girls. I forgot who won. Later we cleaned up to head over to the park to watch the guys play tackle football. But we arrived too late, so we just hung out for a bit. And while everyone slept, I couldn’t sleep at all ….
[[here are some pics i took playing that skim board surf. If im in the pic then i didn't them.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment