Monday, July 20, 2009

Lollicup in Stockton

[[cont.]]...And so by the time my aunt came back from work. I got off the computer from uploading the pictures I took yesterday. I still couldn’t sleep so I made breakfast for everyone (rice, scrambled eggs, biscuits with butter, and three cinnamon things) It was rather delicious. Later on the day we went to Lollicup!!!!!! It’s like Tapioca but WAY better and WAY cheaper! and so we bought everyone drinks and 9 calamari bags, 5 fish ball bags, and 1 bag of dim sum! IT WAS SOOO GOOD!! I give it five stars =DDD haha and I also got two drinks one was peach slush and honeydew something with lychee. AHH the second was MOUTH WATERING that I wanted some more, but sadly late at night we headed back home thanks to my cousin, Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment