Saturday, July 25, 2009

Excited, but not so much

You know when your sleeping and someone wakes you up out of nowhere? Well I woke up up by my dog, Buddy. But it's OK cause he's cute. Then all of a sudden my mom comes in, yelling at me to clean my room, when I've already cleaned everything. Just the skim board was on my floor. So I jump out of bed to do chores and when I was done my brother, JJ, leaves the house without me knowing where he's going. Then I asked my parents to drop me at the mall so I can drop off my work permit. But instead they start yelling at me cause I didn't go with JJ, since he went to the mall, but HE NEVER TOLD ME! So my dad offered to drop me off, but he was too busy. So when JJ came back, he asked him to drop me, but he just went off with my dad. I was really getting frustrated by the fact that my parents were telling me to get a job, in which I have, but they're not taking me! So my mom starts yelling at me to get ready, when she told me to fold her laundry. So I'm just getting even more mad, but I can't show that when I head over to the mall. By the time I got to Sbarro, my boss Khandy, was telling me that, once I get back from my vacation at Oregon, I can start working. And so I started cheesing really big and my bf's friend Scotty, was saying "OH she's excited" but I just kept saying I'm not and they said welcome to sbarro. I just can't wait to work! So to celebrate, I shopped at Forever 21 and bought myself a top and a skirt. While I was there this girl asked me where I got the top and I showed her and once I got the skirt I saw her getting the same thing! But w.e I didn't want to ruin my moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment