Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Boardwalk

I woke up and my brother, JJ, asked if I wanted to go to the beach with the cousins. I began getting ready and we took off to my cousins house named, Chesco. I started playing with their little puppies, which were so adorable. Then walked over to my cousins friends house, Jason and his girlfriend. Chesco asked his mom if it was ok if he could drive to the beach, but he couldn't so we had to fit in JJ's car. Off to Sunset beach, but we ended up at Beach Boardwalk. The water looked dirty, but hey it was hot! Took me awhile to get in the water though because I felt so white. =[[ So I ran to the water and it was freezing cold! Too cold that I couldn't feel my arms and legs at all! But you know how you get that feeling when your in freezing cold water that suddenly its hot? Well we all got that and it felt good, until I felt the seaweed UGH gross! I hate the slippery feeling under my feet. After we saw a show going on and watched it, but i got bored. Then we walked around and found a lot of CREEPY STALKERS WATCHING CHICKS RINSING THEMSELVES AND BENDING OVER! Old guys need to get a life! Thats Disgusting!. So everyone got hungry and so we ate at In and Out then hung out at best buy at went home [9:58pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment