Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of senior year

Everything was good, except by the fact that I didn't want to go to school yet. Who doesn't? Until I came to my 3rd period class. I was the only senior there! Cause my dumbass self last year, didn't go to the office, to tell them I already made up my semester for Geometry in summer school. So I took it last year for nothing, still questioning myself as junior year went by. Now I regret telling the office last year, cause I don't want to be stuck with a class full of sophomores, some juniors and a freshmen who thinks he's all that. But hey, I just let myself go in that class since nobody knows be that well, HA. On top of that, we had the weirdest sub ever, since our teacher left us to go back to his old school. After that, I went to my last class, which was pretty fun. Then I left school to go to ROP. Feeling happy that I know a lot of people in that class, and the teacher. =]] Lets just say all is all and ends well...

No comments:

Post a Comment