Sunday, September 6, 2009

Irvine Spectrum, LA

First place we went to was in downtown LA to go shopping. Where I met this gay guy! He was pretty funny. There was the kind of music playing that you would hear in a rave. So I started dancing and he was showing us his moves! haha. I found this really cute shirt and told my mom to buy it and she was arguing once again, and my aunt just told her to buy it =]] && when she gave it to the gay guy to buy it she was arguing with him too, to make the price lower or have no tax. WTH who does that? haha and I just told him. Don't worry, she's always like this and we just came back from oregon and he said "OH WOW lol is that your mom? shes scary, but your cool." haha o yess im cool =DD Later on my cousin went on a date, being a "HOMEWRECKER" as we call him. While me and my other cousins went to Irvine Spectrum, to watch a movie. THAT PLACE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AT NIGHT! We got lost going to the movie theatre, but it's ok! haha it was nice walking around that place haha. We watched "Time Travelers Wife." At the same time it was gross but cute. After the movie we just chilled in that area. I was so mad I didn't bring my camera! That place was nice to take pictures in =]] Then when we sat down waiting for my cousin to come pick us up, I was having a very intimate and emotional moment, that my brother was like WTF WHY YOU CRYING and ya we argued haha but it was really funny, I wanted to record us lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment