Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beaten up

Already feeling crappy, I called my babe to make me feel better. Once he did, my dad comes in opening the door. Asking why I was still on the phone? Come on now it was only 8pm! He then takes my phone away and I'm begging for it back. Not letting him get away with my phone this time. But he refuses to give it back and pushes me away. I go in my room slamming the door and jumped in bed. He then comes in yelling, why I slammed the door. But I refused to talk, he then slaps me everywhere and walks away. Once again, I slammed the door and jumped in bed. He comes again yelling, why I did it again. But I refused to talk again, he punches me everywhere, while I'm screaming my lungs out. He then yells about Why I yell back at mom? Only because she yells at me...And Why I don't come down to eat? Only because I already ate earlier...And Why my baby comes to the house from morning til night? Only because I never see him for a month or 3 weeks...And Why I talk to my babe all the time? Only because he's the only one keeping me in one piece...He says I hang out with too many guys. Only because girls cause too much drama and I don't want to deal with that. Breathing heavily under my blanket, I refuse to talk back to any of those questions. Why? Cause he always comes up with a BULLSHIT REASON OR USES SOMETHING FROM THE PAST THAT I WOULDN'T DO ANYMORE!! So I yelled out that I would run away. He then sounded as if he was sad, but kept on asking me what I said. I wouldn't speak to him, I just wanted to suffocate under my blanket. Funny part was when my brother goes downstairs and a few minutes later my dad asks my mom who went downstairs and he goes and checks who it was, HA! What if I did run away, I'd love to see his reaction! He is just TOO OVER PROTECTIVE!! IM NOT A LITTLE CHILD ANYMORE! He never knows my side of the story...I'm tired of it and I'm tired that my brother can do everything he wants and I can't? -FML

No comments:

Post a Comment