Monday, September 7, 2009

Last day in LA

So we woke up really early, putting all our stuff in the garage, so we can get them and leave. && we packed all the food that my aunt made. HER FOOD IS BOMB! I LOVE EATING HER FOOD. I also miss her making food for me in the morning before I go to school =[[ Anyways! To celebrate Labor day, we went over to the beach and had a picnic =DD After eating, we went exploring around the beach. Then we went back to Irvine Spectrum! I LOVE THAT PLACE, =]] but I love it better in the dark, cause of all the lights. The best part of shopping there is that it has Urban Outfitters, H&M, and forever 21 =]] Now all it needs is Stussy, True, Huf, Azuki, Premiere, etc. and that will be my all time favorite place to kick it and shop. After shopping we ate in a buffet, back to my cousins to get our stuff, and left. Man I was having such a great time I didn't want to leave. Plus I wanted to meet some of my friends there! but I couldn't reach them or they didn't have rides -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment