Monday, August 3, 2009

beach bitches

Another long ass drive heading to...the Tillamook Cheese Factory? First thing I saw was a lot of ice cream flavors with a long line! Wouldn't you expect to first see cheese?.. In a CHEESE FACTORY? But I got to admit, the ice cream was delicious and cheap =]] Then we went in the self served cheese factory and got myself some CHEESE! We then arrived to our oceanfront hotel, settled in, and went straight to the beach. Made sand castles, a picnic with subway, and the adults caught clams HA! Later at night we all my cousins went back to the beach for a bonfire. Some of us were scared, by the fact that we don't want to get in trouble. Since we always do in Oregon, when ever my brother, JJ is with us. Then his dumb ass, threw a full can of paint that he found. And of course those things a flammable, in which we all almost got roasted! I was lucky cause I was so close to the fire, but my brother got paint all over him, HA. That's what he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment