Sunday, December 20, 2009

party #2


PLANNED TODAY: cousins xmas party, derrick's bye bye hello P.I party, maridel's birthday dinner party, and christmas in the park.
I didn't know what to pick.. I hate picking, but I chose my cousins party and christmas in the park. At my cousins party it was nice seeing her friends and her boyfriends friends again, especially MATT! I hella missed that guy! Never seen him for 6 years? and I still recognized him! It was crazy! haha I helped cooked and waited for my cousin to arrive to go to christmas in the park with other people. When we got to xmas in the park..IT WAS RAINING! but that didn't stop us from enjoying downtown. but overall...IT WAS REALLY BORING! Me and my cousin only enjoyed the food the rest..EH. but everyone else enjoyed themselves but we split up with them so Idk what they did. Then we went to my cousins house and hung out there til 4 in the morning and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment