Monday, November 30, 2009

Space

Everyone compares you as a star and the moons and planets because they are above and beyond beautiful. But you? You’re incomparible to any life form because beauty like yours only exists in you. And the stars? I rather not. Because you see, if you were a star, you’d be up there in the sky where the tips of my fingers cannot even reach, and … I like putting my finger prints all over you. The moons? They only shine when they sun reflects behind them, and darling, you come after the sun- outshining its solar rays and blinding light. And those planets? Well, they all orbit around each other, so obviously you don’t belong there. Why? Because you’re the focal point of every human eye, especially mine. And quite frankly, I orbit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment